The purpose and originality of our work lies on the fact that we will be the first to develop new prothesis made of a special material that memorize and adjust the anatomical shape and the gesture requirements of a patient. The main advantage and first innovation is that, instead of using the “rigid” materials used until now, these articulated orthesis are made with a new flexible material that enhance and respect the bone structure and physiognomy of the patient. The other advantage is the use of dynamic proprioception to complete the rehabilitation of ay joint. In clinical cases, the new orthesis will allow:
- to optimize the rehabilitation following a surgical intervention
- to set up routines of rehabilitation exercises and advise the patients according to their age and needs.
- to help instead of work in an ergonomic use goal (articular protection for a worker who raises a restricting or heavy load);
- to understand, to guide and to encourage the phase of topic readaptation to recover the necessary capacities to the resumption of a normal gesture;
- to improve ergonomics at home
- to accelerate the process of rehabilitation while taking into account the anatomical requirements